Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Food is not my friend.

All I can think about right now is food. It's 11:32pm and I am fighting myself so hard not to go get a snack. Last night I caved and had popcorn. Not going there again. These last couple days I have been thinking about food nonstop. So much so that I was super tired today and unmotivated but I went and walked my treadmill anyway because I wanted to be able to eat more. That's pathetic. I wish I could just shut my brain off and go to bed ya know? So frustrating. Guess I'll turn on the tv for distraction and hope I fall asleep. Tomorrow starts a new week, lets make it a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that no food programs come on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I hear ya. Keep up the strength of will and do not beat yourself up over the small things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I actually ended up passing out right after I wrote that without even turning the tv on. YAY! I'm doing my best, just hard on those days when you feel like your best isn't good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food is not my friend either. I totally overate over the weekend and I feel like crap. Sooo disappointed in myself. Ugh! I think about food nonstop too, it's so frustrating! I don't think that'll ever go away, sadly. :o( I hope you have a good week, I'm going to try my best!

    ReplyDelete