Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Frustrated.

I'm not losing. I go through this every month and it's really frustrating. I'll go a couple weeks with nothing then suddenly drop 3-5lbs in a week, then nothing again. Now that I've added more exercise into the mix I thought maybe I'd lose more. Guess not. I just feel like I should be losing at least two pounds a week. I've been watching my intake on everything the last few days and trying not to go over on sugar especially. I haven't been over on sugar in four days. Still no loss. Just the .7lbs. I know I should probably just eat more calories especially with exercising, but I don't know how to do it without going over on everything else. I also don't want to eat the calories that I've burned. That makes no sense to me. Why would I do the exercise just to eat more and waste my time? I guess I'll get the hang of it sometime. I'm trying!!

Today I completed week two day one of the C25K. It wasn't the best "run" ever. It was super windy and I swear every time I switched direction it followed me blowing right at me! During the walking intervals I felt like I was going to blow over. Stupid wind. So, it was slow, but at least I did it! Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Supposed to be stormy, so I'm excited. Our forecast is showing high 60s all week for the most part too. YAY! Maybe fall is finally coming to Texas! Fingers crossed. :)

All for now. I leave you with some motivation I read today: 30 minutes is only about 2% of your day. Get out and be active!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! You are doing great and should be very proud! I am really struggling lately (when I go off plan I dive head first and have a hard time coming back), and this post is an inspiration. I sure wish we would have gotten to know each other when you lived in the NW--we have so much in common. :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I'm doing my best. Most days anyway! ;) I wish we had too! We've just always been internet friends. haha You can do this though. I know you can because seriously, if I can, ANYONE can! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete